KeyFleet are looking for a Sales Administrator Apprentice to join the team!
The school leavers are fast approaching their leaving date – but this role is open to all ages if the appetite and desire is there! We have a fab track record of developing apprentices and have taken on 100% of those that have completed their courses. We’d like to think that we have an ideal environment for you to develop, learn some skills, meet some great people and have some fun too. See job role description below…
Role: Sales Administrator Apprentice
Purpose: Administer and complete confirmed orders for vehicle leasing to the end user client.
Sale Administrator Summary:
• Placing and managing vehicle orders with funders
• Processing of finance documents, proofs of ID and commission claims
• Welcome/Intro calls to new orders
• Raising, processing and finalising contract agreements
• Liaising with clients to assist completion of documents
• Management of delivery due dates to ensure end users are always up to date
• Responsible for managing communication throughout the order process to clients
• Proactive control of build weeks and bulk reports to end users (See KPI)
• Organising delivery of vehicle orders with client and supplier
• Completion of courtesy calls & welcome letters to finalised deliveries
• Diary Management to achieve pre agreed KPI standards
• Managing dealer and other supplier relationships
• Maintenance of Calas contacts and standard templates
• Issue of post-delivery client packs
• Any other duties reasonable requested by the company
We are looking for a specific self-starter with the following attributes:
• Planning and organising skills
• Building relationships
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Represent the business in a professional and courtesy manner at all time
• Maintain high personal standards
• Pace and ambition
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Training & Development:
You will be provided full training and induction and training support to achieve your objectives. The Company is committed to equal opportunities and your on-going development and would expect a level of self-study and achievement of Affiliate Level status with the Institute of Car Fleet Management – funded by the company.
In addition, your role would run parallel to an apprentice qualification which usually takes 12-18 months to complete. After which time the company would look to offer further employment.
• As per National Minimum Wage for Apprentices
• 22 days per annum holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
KeyFleet is a contract hire and fleet management company located in Ribchester, Lancashire. The Company delivers its automotive products and services through a number of routes to market, including risk management, fleet management, and software and vehicle acquisition. It has a multi franchised brokerage and rental service. The business has undertaken a strategic review to align itself to its markets and capitalise on existing and new services to both private lease clients through to full-service fleet management to 100+ fleet operators.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Please note: You would be required to arrange your own transport to and from the office in Ribchester.
If you are interested in this exciting role then please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org